Visit our Chocolate Shop & Artisan Food Emporium
We are delighted to announce that we have launched our pop up Chocolate Shop and Artisan Food Emporium at 3 Main Street, Castlerock!
Our opening hours are:
- Tuesday – Saturday: 11am – 4pm
- Sunday: 1pm – 5pm
- Closed Mondays (except Bank Holidays when we open 11 – 4)
Located in the heart of the picturesque village, you can’t miss us on the corner of Main Street and Sea Road. All of our chocolates are handcrafted in our purpose built kitchen on site, and if you’re lucky you may see us in the kitchen making chocolates during your visit.
We have handcrafted a range of delicious chocolates that are ideal to bring home as a gift, or to treat yourself to. We have a selection of chocolate bars, our unique boozy pots, hot chocolate spoons, lollipops for the kids, printed chocolate bars with NI sayings, our chocolate postcards, individual filled chocolates, slabs, decadent gift boxes, and our very popular Disc Box sets. Both our postcards and disc box sets can be personalised with your own message – simply call in and give us the details, and we’ll handcraft them for you to collect within 48 hours!
“OMG! That’s chocolate you can’t put down!”Quote from one of our customers this summer
In addition we have created our Lollipop Kit so that you can explore and experience making chocolate at home – the kit includes all you need to make 4 monkey and 4 unicorn white lollipops – the perfect rainy day activity!
For sunnier days in Castlerock, cool down with one of our ice cold slushies to enjoy while you wander or chill on the beach!
Artisan Food Emporium
As well as our own chocolate we are delighted to be stocking local artisan products from Taste Causeway producers, and favourites from along the Antrim Coast:
- Broighter Gold Rapeseed Oil – we stock the range of plain and infused oils as well as the delightful gift boxes
- Wee Mallows – light and fluffy handmade marshmallows with a delightful range of flavours – all profits go to charities that support those with autism and learning difficulties
- Amazin Grazin – make the perfect wheaten bread with this simple and easy bread mix
- Causeway Coffee – we’re thrilled to have the Aoife, Ciara and Oonagh blends for both the cafetiere and wholebean grinders – a joy for coffee lovers
- Taste Joy – award winning peanut butter crafted on the Causeway Coast, with smooth, crunchy and dark chocolate and orange varieties to choose from
- Sea Sugar – handmade proper hard sweets with a delightful range of natural flavours
- Mussenden Sea Salt – brand new sea salt harvested from the ocean in Castlerock, alongside a selection of amazing infusions for seasoning
- Causeway Cookie Company – handpainted and gluten free, these are the cutest and tastiest cookie on the coast
- Irish Black Butter – Armagh Bramley Apples, cider, brandy and spices which together conjure up a smooth black butter preserve with both savoury and sweet uses
- North Coast Smokehouse – from the award winning smokehouse in Ballycastle add flavour to your dishes with the smoked salt and pepper
- Dundarave Estate – created on their estate in Bushmills, discover the range of delicious flavourful jams and chutneys making most of ingredients from the local area. We also stock the delightful Apple, and Apple & Pear juice from their sister estate, Cherry Valley
- Islander Kelp – growing and harvesting organic kelp on Rathlin Island, Islander have created five fabulous products – Relish, Spicy Relish, Pesto, Tapenade and Salsa Verde